Nobody would deliberately throw away a lifetime’s work...
or would they?
It is estimated that over 70% of people in the UK do not have a current Will that reflects their personal and financial circumstances.
Here are some other facts that may surprise you:
- If you do not make a Will, Social Services could decide who looks after your children if you die.
- Unmarried partners may not inherit without a Will.
- Even if you are married, your spouse will not automatically inherit everything.
- Social Services can ‘means test’ everything you own over £23,500 to pay for the costs of care.
- Without planning, the future of your business may be at risk when you die.
- If your estate exceeds £325,000, Inheritance Tax will be applied at 40%.
Heritage Law can help protect you against these potential pitfalls, with a low cost, fixed fee service that will give you complete peace of mind.
We also offer secure storage of your Will and other important documents, so you can be sure your final wishes are carried out as you intended.
Book your Free Consultation
- Friendly and informative advice.
- In the comfort and security of your own home.
- Day and evening appointments available.
Why not let Heritage Law guide you through an often difficult and confusing process with ease?
Our services include
Wills | Inheritance Tax Planning | Probate | Lasting Powers of Attorney | Severance of Tenancy | Trusts | Document Storage